Sean Cochrane has received many awards and honors, including:
- Commonwealth, Queensland Small Business Champion Award, 2008.
- 2nd place at 2008 Commonwealth, Australian, Small business and Entrepreneur of the year awards.
- Awarded the ‘Australian Institute of Management’ – Management Excellence
- Owner Manager of the year Award for Queensland and the Northern Territory 2008.
- Member of ‘Centre for Excellence in Tropical Design’ – CETD & Townsville Green Cluster Connection initiative 2009 & 2010 with R. Genoff.
- Townsville Delegate to World Solar Cities Congress in Dezhou China 2010.
- Honorary Board member & green Adviser to DBA.
- Developers and Builders Association. USA. 2011.
- Member of Enterprise Florida’s Trade Mission to Trinidad & Tobago 2012.
- White House Business Forward Council Advisor Attendee 2014.
- Nominated for the Queensland Government – Ministers Award for Leadership in Sustainability 2014.
What People Are Saying About the Book
I read this book when I was going through a very tough time in my life and it spoke volumes to me. Now that I’m in a great place, I am re-reading it… one passage per day…and meditating each morning on that one thought. It’s kind of like my daily vitamin!! What I love about this book, is that it encourages me to get back in touch with my Creator (my God) in a spiritual and more personal way without the confines of organized religion. Not that I have anything against organized religion, it’s just that this is a different way of thinking for me because I am a born and raised Catholic. In the organized Church world, there are a lot of “have to’s.” The only “have to” in this book is to be open to the Spirit which resides in me, listen quietly and then simply BELIEVE. How simple is that? And it’s working!! And my renewed strength, I’m finding, is a source of strength for others. I am able to give back!!! I am learning to believe all of which I’m capable and voila! It’s happening for me…just as I have asked. The book is so inspirational! And I do believe that I can fly!!! Thank you for sharing Sean!!!